Megan certainly does want a millionaire and thinking along the lines that money brings happiness, she set out to find that.
Megan probably also wants fame, hence the reason her show was on VH1. Notice that I said “was”. Unfortunately for Megan, VH1 cancelled her show, which was already completed in it’s taping at the end of March, due to a horrific tragedy.
Ryan Alexander Jenkins, 32, was a contestant in three episodes of the VH1 reality show “Megan Wants a Millionaire,” about a woman trying to land a wealthy bachelor. Can’t place him? He was the one who allegedly promised Megan that she wouldn’t need to sign a prenuptial agreement and who needed to be married to gain citizenship.
The body of Jasmine Fiore, 28, was found about 7 a.m. Saturday in a dumpster at an apartment complex. She had been strangled, police said, and was nude when found. The body was found by a man rifling through the trash for recyclable bottles and cans.
Jenkins reported Fiore missing in Los Angeles Saturday night, and police have not caught up with him since. It’s suspicious that after he reported her missing, he is nowhere to be found.
VH1 has made an official statement regarding the cancellation of the show:
“Ryan Jenkins was a contestant on Megan Wants A Millionaire, an outside production, produced and owned by 51 Minds, that is licensed to VH1. The show completed production at the end of March. Given the unfortunate circumstances, VH1 has postponed any future airings. This is a tragic situation and our thoughts go out to the victim’s family.”
This is a horrific tragedy for Jasmine Fiore and family. I applaud VH1’s decision to cancel the show at this time while matters are being sorted out regarding Jenkins.
Comments are closed.