DISH is Currently Offering Awesome Deals, Click Here.

Watch Weeds Season 5

Watch Weeds Season 5
If your looking to catch on on episodes of Weeds, I recommend checking out Netflix. Netflix has all of the previous seasons of Weeds available to watch instantly online, and also on DVD. Netflix is currently offering a 2 week free trial. New episodes of Weeds appear on Netflix the day after they air on showtime.

The audience for Weeds has been growing since its debut in 2005, and this popular comedy has received numerous Emmy nominations. Furthermore, Weeds broke a record for ShowTime during season 4 when 1.35 million viewers tuned in. With that said, it shouldn’t be a surprise to learn that the premiere of Weeds Season 5 should air on ShowTime sometime in June or July of 2009. Not only can we expect 13 more episodes for Weeds Season 5, but sources have said that ShowTime has planned another 13 episodes for a Weeds Season 6.

In Weeds Season 4, it looked as if Andy had feelings for Nancy, so the question now is if he’ll reveal those feelings in Weeds Season 5. And if Andy does tell Nancy how he feels, will she pursue a relationship with him or continue her new relationship with Esteban (Demián Bichir)?

Many of us Weeds fans noticed a few things in Weeds Season 4 that made us wonder if Nancy may be pregnant. Do you think she’s pregnant? Well, all I can say about that rumor is we’ll have to tune in to Weeds Season 5 to find out. Moreover, if season 5 reveals that Nancy is pregnant, I wonder who the baby’s daddy will be, and how will the pregnancy affect Nancy’s drug-dealing life. Whether Nancy’s pregnant or not, I also wonder if she will continue to sell drugs in Weeds Season 5 or move on to bigger, better and less dangerous things? I guess we’ll just have to tune in to the Weeds Season 5 premiere on ShowTime in 2009 for the answers.

I tell ya, Weeds Season 4 ended with a great cliffhanger that has left me waiting with much anticipation for Weeds Season 5! What about you, are you ready to discover what’s in store for the Botwin family in season 5?

Update: Because of the massive amount of predictions in the comments below I’ve created an official Weeds Season 5 Predictions thread in our forum. Join and share your thoughts and predictions for Weeds Season 5!

Watch Weeds Online!

Weeds Season 5

123 Responses to “Watch Weeds Season 5”
willis - March 17th, 2009 at 10:33 pm

flower power calm down i think you have issues and thank you for pointing out it was a tv show thats news to me i personally thought it was CNN that i have been watching since ’05. i want guillermo back he was the badass the gave the show life.

Slam - March 19th, 2009 at 12:26 am

I think she is pregnant. I doubt Nancy Botwin of all people has photos of her old ultrasounds from over 10-15 years ago. She is one the most scattered characters in the history of TV. Also, there was a lot mystery surrounding that episode: the phone message Nancy listened to that we didn’t get to hear. Also, that could very easily be what she was telling Andy in the bathtub, that we also didn’t get to hear….. But knowing ‘Weeds’ it could be anything. I can’t wait for season 5.

drew - March 22nd, 2009 at 7:50 pm

theres a reason the shaman said that he couldn’t give her the peyote. he knew her eggo was preggo.

DH - March 24th, 2009 at 2:54 am

If Nacy is pregnant with Esteban’s baby that would F-Up the show. That woud mess up the Nacy and Conrad weird relationship thing. If they don’t bring conrad back the show will suck. If they bring him back and Nacy has Esteban’s baby the show would suck. Either way it would not work.

If i was writing this story and Nancy is pregnant i would make it Conrad’s baby. You could do a lot with the show with that outcome. Plus Conrad would be back.

IRAalltheway - March 24th, 2009 at 5:03 pm

get a life u sad bastards good show though

me. - March 24th, 2009 at 6:09 pm

When season 4 ended the only thing I could do was drop my jaw!

The sonogram thing definately got me. I never suspected nancy being pregnant at all. =/

Its sooooo good I can’t even begin to predict what will happen next season. but let me try….

– Nancy ends up miscarrying the baby & has no choice but to go into witness protection program.
– Doug isn’t dead. the jerk thing was funny. =]
– Andys dad comes back from where he took off to (with all of nancys money) & brings more family.
– Silas (love the name) he is just a dull in the background kinda guy I think in season 5.
– Gulliermo goes to jail & is out of this season i’m sure.
– The DEA agent… hmmmm… I dunno i know that my predictions are anywhere near what the season 5 will be………

All I do know is season 5 can’t come soon enough!!!!!

NancyBotwin - March 28th, 2009 at 5:23 pm

Nancy is pregnant.
Good possibility it is Conrad’s. They never give a good reference to time spent in Ren Mar….it could be just 6-8 weeks. This will make it easy to bring Conrad back on the show (a fan favorite).
If it is Esteban’s there will be a miscarriage.
Esteban will be dead by the end of season 5.
DEA agent will likely have something to do with Esteban’s death.
Guillermo is off the show forever.
Nancy will continue to deal weed in some capacity…most likely with Conrad and crew.
Doug is obviously not dead and will continue to annoy everyone until the show ends.
A return to Majestic will happen.
Celia will somehow get out of the jam with her daughter and be a main character until the show ends.

john adams - March 29th, 2009 at 1:40 pm

shane’s my hero i wish i could find some nude pics and jerk off to my mom:p

jesper from denmark - March 29th, 2009 at 3:39 pm

i just like to smook weeds and whatce weeds 🙂

Lisa - April 1st, 2009 at 11:32 pm

When doug was stating that Celia hadn’t seen her daughter for two years, I don’t believe she was talking about Isabel. I think she was referring to Quinn, who she sent to reform school in season 1.

Lisa - April 1st, 2009 at 11:33 pm

*dean

April Link Roundup | Online Video Hacks - April 4th, 2009 at 12:05 pm

[…] TV Guru has a list of places to watch weeds season 5 online, this is especially useful if you don’t have Showtime but still watch to catch the latest […]

erik holland - April 8th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

Everyone is just looking for clues and misstakes in the whole serie, if you just all would just relax and sit back it is a lot better. Just take it as it comes allong.

And if you realy realy want to find misstakes…
Just look at the mother plant of Conrad, the one from which he cuts all the seedlings. That plant is in bloom !!! Rule 1 in growing is that the motherplant cannot be in bloom.
The rest of the technical stuff is pretty good done, except for the big cross above the plants ofcourse, giving the plants light in the dark hours. but that was only for a little while, then the place burned down….

me - April 10th, 2009 at 10:21 pm

nancy had that mamogram done by peters ex wife. is tere not some possibility that she took the boob picture and told estaban it was an ultrasound? cuz that would be clever.

xcoredriver - April 11th, 2009 at 8:50 pm

Yo. When Dean says Celia hasn’t seen her other daughter from season 1 that Silas was with and Celia sent to Mexico bc they were screwing. I think Nancy is pregnant. Too many signs. I think Shane might get in trouble. It would bring more problems in the show (its full of obstacles). I think their is a possibility it could be Conrads, but most likely Esteban”s. It must be a good season if they are already planning season 6 (alledgedly).

Jamiekid - April 24th, 2009 at 8:10 pm

The sonogram didn’t say 08, it’s an “OB” as in obstetrics – my sonograms have the same marking, and yes they usually do have a date on them

However I think she is pregnant because she was having migranes, feeling sick, etc. When she got home with the bubble bath after silas left the bathroom she looked into the pharmacy bag with a kinda stressed expression (pregnancy test?).

And we don’t know how much time has actually passed this season.

skibling1 - May 3rd, 2009 at 4:28 am

Some of the people (flower power for example)that are making rude comments need to realize that we are all just fans and love the show. If you feel the need to critisize and be an ass, then don’t bother reading any of this and go find something better to do with your time. This is all for fun. Weeds is a great show and entertaining. We all have a right to state our opinions and thoughts about it. Who cares if people are excited about a tv show! So what, let us be. Is it honestly bothering certain people that much??? One last thing to the haters- go Fuck Yourself.

Joe Vermulst - May 12th, 2009 at 4:43 am

First of all, Weeds is my favourite show of all time… and I think whoever makes this series into a book will be very Very wealthy.

I think Silas and Andy will go into business together in Mexico and shane will be the king pin where they are now, (Hence him selling in the skatepark)

Im totally confused as to whether or not Nancy is pregnant or not, but what a cliffhanger … however, my mom did ask if she was preganant as this was going on before the big end.

I dont know how the Estaban (sp?) is going to work out if she is pregnant, because Silas and Shane dont like Authority as we have found out from Peter…

Another thought if Silas did go into mexico and Nancy and Esteban stayed together, Silas could become the king Pin and supply Esteban.

It was quite obvious that doug didnt hand himself, it was an auto-asphixiation.

I hope Quin and Silas do re-unite in the last episode. And that that Celia queen goes for good… she does nothing but drag the show down in my oppinion.

I do hope that Conrad and Helia come back because he awesome and she is freakin hilarious.

o man o man o man, I’ll stop now. im gettin so carried away and going through weeds withdrawl… there should almost be a rehab for it! lol

fidget - June 7th, 2009 at 12:30 pm

Flower Power needs a slap tbh.

zombikilla - June 15th, 2009 at 5:32 am

i really like weeds i used to be a pothead myself but recently i quit so in epic boredom i downloaded all the seasons of weeds watched them all in one day and loved it just wish i could do some weed oh well for the mean time my weed will be weeds cant wait for season 5 just downlaoded it hope nancy isnt pregnant damn is she fine would be a tragic idea on the writers behalf i hate kids. ps: loved when doug wrote the suicide letter just like brookes in the shawshank redemption word for word just said differently. lol weird way to jack off if you tell me.

jenny - June 18th, 2009 at 1:50 pm

i loved that song that they played on the season premiere during the flashmob. I found out that it’s Michael Franti and Spearhead. i think the song is called “Say Hey(i love you). sooo good!

El Duke - September 3rd, 2009 at 5:39 pm

Finally a show that isnt stopped by stupid cencoring and family HBO bullshit. Shane was so gangster when he slammed that croquet mallet into that bitch’s head damn she needed to be killed off about DAMN time….

P.S Weeds kicks ass!!!!

mikey b - October 31st, 2009 at 1:05 am

weeds just keeps getting better. Mary is so smoking hot. I have met here in person and she is even hotter in person.. Her eyes are so incredible. I got hard just talking to her. Keep up the great show..

Best Satellite TV Deal
If you're looking to sign up for Satellite TV service we currently recommend DISH. DISH has the most channels and lowest prices. We currently have a special deal for Satellite TV Guru readers, just call the number below to sign up and get these great bonuses:
  • Free Professional Installation
  • Latest Awesome Deals from DISH
  • Free HD DVR Equipment Upgrade
To Order DISH:
Call: 1-877-736-0734
Promo Code: 39547
You can also order DISH online here.

TV Shows